Oscraps

SoMa Design 1, 2, 3 Challenge - April

Osli

We have new challenge with new rules and hope you will love this more than the Minikit challenge.

The rules are simple.

Always we suggest you what will be on your page. You need to put 1, 2 and 3 of something.
We give you a minikit, but you needn't use it, but the layout needs to contain 90% of SoMa Design product.

Here is the list for March: Use 1 arrow, 2 tapes and 3 flairs or brads.

You can put more other elements to the page, but I want to see clearly all the elements of the list and just enough, no more or less.
Simple, isn't it?

Ok, here is the free minikit for the challenge:
SoMaDesign_GrasshopperHunt_ChallengeMinikit600.jpg

link to download

Upload your page to the "SoMa Designs" gallery and linked back to this thread

And here is an inspiration page from me:
OSli.jpg

We will have 2 winners at the end of the month. They will get a 5$ coupons for our store.

We have our winners!
18221981_1777045902311187_7724770158071184339_n.jpg

Congrats for them! If you want to win a 5$ coupon to our store, look for the new challenge at the Designer Challenges topic soon.
I got this message: easyeyes4you has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space. Clear some place to get our coupon.

Last edited by a moderator:

NancyP

How adorable is this mini kit!! And I just received the perfect photo!! Thank you so much!

felis

I hope you don't mind that I changed the character, but I'll use this sweet grasshopper in my future cowboy project, so for here was better with this one cute hedgehog.

easyeyes4you

Adorable kit... HAD to pull a few other things for my page... thought this paper was perfect! Credits are in the gallery of course....

Great Grandkids were here for 5 days.. We had a Ball!

JoanK

Such a fun kit to use for boys who like to play outside and wear camo! I used the cloud to make a photo mask and most of the kit elements as well as two of the papers blended for the background. I added a few little things from the collab sizzle (wood button, butterfly, staples) and the treasure chest from SoMa's YoHoHo mini. I think I meet the 90% rule, but I could delete the collab things if needed.