Oscraps

So Happy to Be Well Enough to Clean My House!

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
As you know, I started chemo in October and that was followed by radiation in February and March. Plus, I got COVID half way through radiation. My energy level was completely bottomed out. I did good to make my bed before my energy level gave out. I was soooo excited this week to not only clean my house but do some deep cleaning and even planted some flowers! I never thought I would be so happy to be able to clean my house but I was so thankful! I've learned not to take things for granted and to appreciate the capability to do everyday tasks!

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
It's so easy to take things for granted. I think about that a lot as I get older and try to be mindful of appreciating the little things.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
That's so wonderful to hear, Evelyn. You may think you've taken things for granted, but you've been such a warrior through this whole thing and I'm sure you haven't really taken anything for granted. I'm SO happy for you though that you felt up to doing this. You're an amazing woman!!:bowdown2::heartpumpred::beatingheart::heartpumplove:

GraceJ

Evelyn dear take very good care of yourself and do the things little by little. So glad you are recovering well. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers my dear friend.

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
It's so easy to take things for granted. I think about that a lot as I get older and try to be mindful of appreciating the little things.
That is so true. I know that I am not as nimble as I used to do and it makes some things harder to do.

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
That's so wonderful to hear, Evelyn. You may think you've taken things for granted, but you've been such a warrior through this whole thing and I'm sure you haven't really taken anything for granted. I'm SO happy for you though that you felt up to doing this. You're an amazing woman!!:bowdown2::heartpumpred::beatingheart::heartpumplove:
Thank you so much, Cheryl! It feels so good to have the house clean the way I like it!

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Evelyn dear take very good care of yourself and do the things little by little. So glad you are recovering well. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers my dear friend.
Thank you so much, Grace! I really appreciate your prayers!

O Birthday Fairy

Because I'm happy
CHEERY O
Evelyn, I'm glad you had a good day and are feeling stronger! I'm sprinkling happiness all over you! :fairy2: Next week call me and I'll help you! My magic wand can help with all kinds of cleaning!