Oscraps

Sneaking in...

penelope

Hi all!

I have a problem. I can't stop buying Oscraps stuff! It started with an obsession with Fei-Fei's Stuff, but everytime she has a collaboration with someone I get addicted to them too! So I thought it was time to finally pop my head in here.

My scrapping subjects are my two daughters, aged 3 and 5 months. I live in Western Australia, about 8 hours drive from civilisation LOL so am very friendly with the internet, without out it my daughters would have no clothes (well, OK..they would..but they wouldn't have Gymboree and Gap and then what would be the point ROFL) and I would have no scrapping supplies (or cake supplies. Cupcakes are my other obsession). However, Krispy Kreme refuses to deliver. Woe is me.

Anyway, that's me!

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
welcome here penelope !!!
I saw the first LO you posted in the gallery here this morning and it totally caught my eye ! I'm eager to see more of your LOs :)

AND it's totally normal to get addicted to oscraps stuff : the designers here are just totally awesome !!!

LindaPete

Penelope,
Welcome to the O. Another addict! Can't wait to see your layouts. You'll love it here!

Bush Girl

Hey Penelope, welcome to the O.

So are you in Perth or is Perth the 8 hrs away civilisation you mention?! Love Perth & surrounds. I used to live in Singapore so Perth represented our nearest Western civilisation too - only 4 hrs by plane!

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
Welcome Penelope :) Can I just say, as a member of Shaui's CT (Fei-fei) She is gonna kill your hard-drive in a couple of days ;) LOL

Have you checked out her blog? http://feifeistuff.blogspot.com/ just saying, something is gonna come up in a few days ;)

penelope

Selena: Perth is eight hours away! Or rather, six, but we most often head to Bunbury which is another two hours, as there is family there. We're in the heart of gold mining territory!

Cat: Shaui's blog has been on my blogroll for a looong time! Thanks for pointing it out though!

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
Welcome to Oscraps Penelope!! Glad you are enjoying your time here!! :) Be sure to stick around ....lots of fun stuff happens here ;) And I totally understand your obsessions hehehhe ;) Welcome again!! :)

pooh_bear1022

Hello Penelope! We are so glad to see you here. I agree with you, Shaui's stuff are some of the best around! ;)

Again, welcome aboard and keep on scrapping!