Oscraps

Simple Scrapbook Mag...

snappy2003

...another one bites the dust...dang it! Such a shame :( , I guess the big 'lesson' is here, don't renew any subs right now.

TaraLyn

How very, very sad. I had let my subscription lapse as I just wasn't reading and had somehow ended up with a 2 yr. to CK. Now that the CK is expiring I had planned to switch to Simple. :(

Bush Girl

Such a shame. This was my favourite magazine but since moving to the UK I've not seen it for sale anywhere - which given the size of the scrapbooking community here, seems a little strange (and I don't live in a backwater - I live in the centre of London).

Funnily enough I was just going through my old mags the other day, and the SS LOs are the ones that stand the test of time most, looking the least dated compared to the embellishment/techniquic heavy ones which so follow the latest fads.

joannebrisebois

Designer
That IS sad :( It makes me wonder about the larger implications when so many of our favorite scrapping magazines go under or need to reduce issues. :(

petey111

I wonder what might happen when Digital Scrapbooking went under. Supposedly, they were going to go with Simple Scrapbooks and then that fell apart. Too bad!!

livelifejoyfully

aka Sue Cummings
Designer
Totally sad! I just got my last issue of Digital Scrapbooking....I'll miss it!

I will miss it along with SS!!!!!!
Digital Scrapbook Mag is how I got into digital! I just bought the last issue.

This last issue has two layouts that have Oscraps products in them.
One has TAYLORMADE products and the the other has PAISLEE PRESS.

nina

this makes me really sad, cause this was the only mag i was able to get here!!! UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I have never read this mag before and now I am soooooo bummed. It sounds like their scrapping theory is so much like mine. It is all about the moment you are trying to capture and less about the page. That's how I try and scrap. Now they are going out of business and I didn't get to see it or get new ideas based on that. So sad!!

LindaPete

I'm afraid that this may only be the beginning of us watching the things we enjoy go under. Times are tough for everyone. We can all hope and pray that our economy in the US and that of other countries is able to rebound, and soon!