Oscraps

Shine Kit + A TaylorMade Challenge!!!

N

NewAdmin

The Christmas Season is all around us!! I absolutely love this time of year! I don't even mind the added stress and hustle and buslte that comes with it. :) There are SO many other things about it that just makes it all worth it. One silly little thing that I love is our Christmas Tree. We get a real tree every year and the smell of pine fills my house and has me floating around with excitement of all of the activities of the season to come. Red, white, and silver decorations drape my tree every year and have for the past 6 or 8 years now. And the Christmas kit I have created this year was completely inspired by just that.

**Make SURE you're subscribed to the TaylorMade Insider BEFORE you grab these items up!!! If not, you'll miss out on the FABULOUS savings!!!!!!!!!

Shine On - Christmas Kit + Quick Page

The Papers...

The Elements...

The Quick Page + Bonus Holiday Card...

Here are some sample layouts from my Creative Team!!!

taylormade-shineon-SMPL1.jpg
taylormade-shineon-SMPL3.gif

taylormade-shineon-SMPL5.jpg
taylormade-shineon-SMPL8.jpg
taylormade-shineon-SMPL2.jpg

I also have some new word art for you!

Fading Emotions VOL III

Here are some sample layouts from my Creative Team!!!

taylormade-fading3-SMPL7.jpg
taylormade-fading3-SMPL2.jpg
taylormade-fading3-SMPL1.jpg

taylormade-fading3-SMPL6.jpg
taylormade-fading3-SMPL4.jpg
taylormade-fading3-SMPL3.jpg
taylormade-fading3-SMPL5.jpg
taylormade-fading3-SMPL8.jpg

A Special Challenge
For some reason, whether through emails or chats in the forums... Christmas Traditions seem to be the topic of conversation everywhere. I have found it SO interesting to see different people's take on Christmas... from the reason we celebrate it all the way down to the color of lights and ornaments on our tree. It has just gotten me even more into the spirit of things than normal. It has really helped me identify with what we do in our house and what makes this time of year come alive for my children and my family... and even given me some ideas for adding others!!

That being said, I have a little challenge for you on the TaylorMade BLOG!! I would LOVE to know what your Christmas Traditions are!!! And what better way to record such things than a scrapbook page!! AND!!!! There's a prize!!! Once you complete your layout and post a comment on my blog with a link to that layout... you get a PRIZE!!! Everyone who participates will receive this AMAZZZING Quick Page Pack brought to you by me and 2 of my creative team members, Therese Rydstrom and Diana Toth!!!! PLUS, there will be 3 winners that will each receive a $25 gift certificate to my shop!!!

Shine On Challenge Participation Gift

Can't WAIT to read all about your Christmas Traditions!!!

Happy scrapping, happy shopping, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
N

NewAdmin

go on and rock it, girl!!! everything is FABULOUS!

hahahahahaha. this made me laugh out loud!! :) (and um... well... the gleaming smile is STILL there! teehee) thanks, girl!!!! oxoxxxoxoxo

mei74

Oh, wow, loving all of that gorgeous red, and what a totally fun contest, Amanda!

Kim DS

WOW Amanda, I'm loving it! Fabulous job!! You know, my Christmas ornaments are also in red, white and silver, hehe. :) I LOVE that colorcombo!

nancyr

2007Dec24-luminarie-traditi.jpg

Amanda love the new kit! I love reds and sparkles. Thanks for the kick to get me to do this LO! I love this tradition.

katg1006

Ohhhh I played along :) LOVE this kit!!! The red...Ohhhh LOVE the red :)

Our tradition is going to my DH's work every year to see Santa :)

N

NewAdmin

WOW, kat!!! that turned out BEAUTIFULLY!!!! thanks for participating!!! hehehe! LOVE your layout!!!