Oscraps

Share with me your guilty pleasure

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Oh wow, they looooook goooooooooooooooood!
*wipes drool*

Here is one of mine. Scott got me a couple of bags of these for Christmas and they are delish- The only issue I have is that I have to be careful to not eat too many or I get caffeine overload.
1625841063888.png

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Wow, those look amazing, Cindy! I feel that if I am going to "cheat" my low fat/sugar free diet, I want it to be worth it. I feel like these two donuts are definitely "worth it"!

bcgal00

CHEERY O
My guilty pleasure, when I want to indulge, is vegan chocolate chip cookies from our local organic store, they are made there and are big, soft, full of choc chips and just too yummy to describe. I get them a few times a month for a treat.

My savory guilty pleasure is pizza. I stay away from dairy but once a month or so I get a small veggie pizza with double cheese and devour it! I have to be careful how often I have cheese b/c my body reacts to it, flaring up inflammation and skin problems, but an occasional indulgence is sooo good.

felis

I absolutely love jelly things. I know the products for them are kind of disgusting for some people and now Harribo makes vegan alternative, but I don't care and really enjoying them! No guilt or regrets at all!

1625891809368.jpeg
and that's the local kind, I just adore too 1625891856767.jpeg
1625891950953.jpeg and
images