Oscraps

September Challenge #7 - Fab Friday Color Play

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
1630305965867.png

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you! :)

Hello, Friends! I'm happy to be hosting the Fab Friday Color Play challenge for September! Take a look at my layout for some inspiration and I can't wait to see how it inspires you!

Description: Use ONLY Fab Friday Color Play ( formerly Mini O) products, past or present. I'm going to make it easy for you this month and let you decide on the theme/subject for your layout. The only requirement is that you use ONLY Fab Friday Color Play products!

Here's my page.
I used the Gone Fishing Collection by Palvinka

Perfect-Dayweb.jpg

RULES:
- Use ONLY Fab Friday Color Play Products for your page.
- Use whatever theme/subject you like.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 7 gallery by midnight PST September 30, 2021 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Here's what I made for this challenge. A layout with one of all the fur babies that I have waiting for me on the rainbow bridge.