Oscraps

September Challenge #5 - 52 Inspirations

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
1629990072525.png

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you! :)

I am excited to be hosting this month's 52 Inspirations Challenge. If you haven't checked out the 52 Inspirations Subscription in the store, now is a good time to do it. It's an economical way to grow your digi stash and have a lot of great products to play with.

For this month's challenge, I want you to create a
celebration layout. It can contain photos, just journaling of memories or an art journal page. That is up to you. But it need to be celebration focused. I want to see some happy for this challenge. You also need to use product from two different 52 Inspirations designers. The product can be from any year but must include at least two different designers.

Here's my page celebrating my 20th wedding anniversary. (I didn't actually purposefully coordinate the outfits in our 20th anniversary photo to match our wedding colors. Sometimes things just work out. lol)

HowItStarted.jpg

RULES:
- Create a celebration page using at least two different 52 Inspirations designers.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 5 gallery by midnight PST September 2021 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.​

Last edited:

scrapinmom

CHEERY O
Celebrating my love and friendship with my grandson
2021 51 Inspirations # 33,37
full

Norma

I'm confused...I have some Inspirations kits but I don't think I ever subscribed to them. I just bought. Does this count?

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
I'm confused...I have some Inspirations kits but I don't think I ever subscribed to them. I just bought. Does this count?
It absolutely counts. It doesn't matter if you purchased them individually or purchased the yearly subscription.

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
Thank y'all to everyone who participating in September. I love seeing all of y'all's pages!