All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!
Welcome to the September Color Play challenge.
If you're a long-time shopper at Oscraps, you will be familiar with the Color Play products (formerly known as Fab Friday and Mini O's). On the last Friday of the month, our designers release a series of coordinated products - kits, elements and templates based on the same colour palette, but reflecting their own unique style. These products can be mixed and matched, and is a wonderful way to try products from a variety of designers.
Let's keep things simple for this month's challenge: Use any current or previous Color Play products to scrap a new layout. You can scrap about anything or anyone, in any style you want. You can use photos or go photoless. Just go wherever your creativity leads you.
Here's my layout using products from the August Color Play collection.
Now it's your turn. Looking forward to seeing your layouts!
- Use any Color Play products to scrap a new layout.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 1 gallery by midnight PST 30 Sept 022 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.