All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this
challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!
Hello, this is Anke and I am excited to be hosting the "One Word" Challenge this month. I have picked a word to be used as part of the theme of your page and which also has to be included in your title. Since I am a nice person, I will make it very easy for you. Going into September, I thought that the word "Fall" would be appropriate. Easy enough? Thought so As always, enjoy the process!
Here is the page I created for the challenge
I used Vicki Robinson's Artful Memories Autumn kit
Illustration from Creative Fabrica
- Use the word Fall as the theme of your layout and include it in your title.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 6 gallery by midnight PST September 30, 2023 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.
Last edited by a moderator: