Oscraps

September 2018 52 Inspirations Challenge

bcgal00

CHEERY O
i-sNfXCp7.jpg

Hi everyone. Welcome to the September 52 Inspirations Challenge. This month the inspiration you will use in your page design is "ordinary". Please use 52 Inspirations products in your layout but you may combine with other Oscraps designer products.

Maybe your page design will be inspired by your everyday ordinary routine or maybe it'll go the opposition way, about something extra-ordinary. What's ordinary in your life? This can be interpreted in so many different ways. I can't wait to see how it inspires you in your page design.

52 Inspirations is released every week and may be purchased separately (like a mini kit) or as a subscription for the year (more economical), where each week you can download the new release (or any of the other previous weeks of your subscription).

My sample page is about my ordinary life, about an ordinary day, going on a photo walk with my dog. It's these "ordinary" moments that keep me relaxed and calm.

ordinarylife-L.jpg

Here's the nitty gritty about the challenge.

I can't wait to see how you all interpret this challenge! Have fun!

Create a layout using 100% Oscraps products, using at least some 52 Inspirations products and design your page inspired by the inspiration prompt "ORDINARY".

RULES:
  • Post your layout in the 52 Inspirations gallery.
  • Post your layout in this thread, linking back to the gallery layout.
  • Layouts must be completed and posted by 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, September 30, 2018. All participants will be entered into a draw and one participant will be chosen to receive a $7.50 coupon to the Vicki Stegall Designs store.

Last edited by a moderator:

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
It's been a long time since I felt really inspired to create a page. However, this challenge really got my juices flowing.

Secima

Every week I got a bouquet from my hubby and I like to take photos about them. It is ordinary for us.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Thx everyone for playing along this month. I loved seeing all your layouts! I'll be back in a bit with a winner for this month and the new challenge for October will be up later today.

Hope to see you all in the October challenge too!

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Thanks again everyone for playing along. The winner this month is....

Felis

Congrats!!!! I'll send you a message. See you all in the October challenge!