Oscraps

Scrapstyle

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Which style of scrapbooking do you find difficult, and do you ever challenge yourself to do that style?
Personally, I still find Artpages difficult, I really like doing it and I'll try. And usually when I'm done I sometimes think, I should do that more often

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I struggle with clean and simple and no, I never challenge myself - but I will do an occasional challenge just to practice.

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
I struggle with very traditional scrapping layouts. (So weird, as I started out as a paper scrapper.) I just feel like my pages are so boring and look all the same. I still make the pages but I never love them.

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I struggle with very traditional scrapping layouts. (So weird, as I started out as a paper scrapper.) I just feel like my pages are so boring and look all the same. I still make the pages but I never love them.
I feel the same about the traditional scrapping Cindy

Danesa

Danesa
Yes, traditional layouts are hard for me. I can never figure out how to have it "real" and still use shadowing to make it not look so flat. haha I also struggle with clean. I'm such a messy scrapper. This sounds crazy..but templates are hard for me to work with. I have no idea why but they've always been a challenge for me.

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O
But I also have difficulties with clean. Not so much with White Space I love to Art Up that style

Clustering/ layering and traditional scrapbook style is not for me too..

zanthia

CHEERY O
any type of journaling - regualr or art journal

also clean and simple as opposed to white space ( can always shrink everything)

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Yes, traditional layouts are hard for me. I can never figure out how to have it "real" and still use shadowing to make it not look so flat. haha I also struggle with clean. I'm such a messy scrapper. This sounds crazy..but templates are hard for me to work with. I have no idea why but they've always been a challenge for me.
templates are difficult to use to for me too

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
I used to use templates all the time. I seem to have stopped doing that in recent years. Not sure why. (I think part of it is guilt cause if someone says they like my page, I feel like it's not really my work.)

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
I guess what I struggle most with is shadowing. Can take me forever to get satisfied with it.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
I always had problems with that too, until I came across the styles from karen schulz, make it so easy for me now with the shade.

This is not the first time I've heard about the styles from Karen Schulz, I really should look into them. I have an old shadow style from Miss Tiina, but I always have to adjust them, cuz they really aren't that good. (Very shallow, and hardly visable.)

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
Where can I find Karen’s shadows? I use Cheryl from Fiddle Dee Dee but I’m finding they’re not shadowy as I like them to be anymore.

I am a Renaissance scrapper - good at all but master of none. I like clean and graphic, traditional, templates, artsy, and messy. Just depends on what the topic calls for.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
I'm comfortable with pretty much any style, preferring a bit of greenery/flowers and, of course stamps/overlays (who doesn't like that?) but what I struggle the most with is the journaling. I am always really happy with one of my pages if I have managed to tell a "story" rather than just a few bullet points.

tjscraps

I'm really good at throwing an entire kit onto a page and clustering, especially if there's lot of paint and messy stuff. I'm not so great at artsy type pages or pages about me. I try to include the who/when at least on my pages, and more info if I can

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
What I struggle the most with is the journaling. I am always really happy with one of my pages if I have managed to tell a "story" rather than just a few bullet points.
I have the opposite problem. I am very verbose and have a hard time NOt journaling! Lol

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
This is not the first time I've heard about the styles from Karen Schulz, I really should look into them. I have an old shadow style from Miss Tiina, but I always have to adjust them, cuz they really aren't that good. (Very shallow, and hardly visable.)
I use them most of the times !