Oscraps

Scrapaneers Shadowing Tutorial

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Realistic Shadowing Part 2
I was cleaning out some emails this weekend when I came across this one from Scrapaneers. Normally, I delete a lot of tutorial posts, I guess I am too lazy to read them LOL, so I am really glad that I read this one. In all of the years I have been digi-scrapping, I never knew that you could create a shadow on its own layer. Maybe this is common knowledge but I was pretty happy to find it out.
(Although, now it makes total sense how Anna and Joanne make shadows for their elements. :doh:)
At any rate, I was pretty happy to read this and I was able to play around with the shadow layers on one of my LOs very easily.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Thanks for sharing Chris!! I will have to spend some time reading this for sure!

felis

Thanks, Chris! I definitely have to check this!
Long time I scraped without shadows, because didn't understood why have to pretend of three dimensional. Then I was take one of the Scrapaneers shadowing lessons were was great explained, but I still don't feels enough comfortable to do it.

Ellen

Excellent tips,I knew about putting the shadow on a separate layer but had no idea you could manipulate it so much.
Love the one on the lace, I've often wondered about this.