Oscraps

Say hello to Peregrination | 'Slow Travel and Discovery'

Rachel Jefferies

Designer
Designer
Lynn and I also have another new collaborative collection!!

Bringing together our unique takes on digital mixed media, we invite you to explore 'Peregrination'

1.png

When we saw this colour way Lynn and I thought of traditional map colours - the muted greens, greys, tan and black. It inspired us to explore the joy of slow travel and discovery and Lynn came up with this wonderful collection name of 'Peregrination' which means a journey, especially a long and meandering one. ⁠

The bold orange provides a great pop of colour to draw the eye and add some excitement and we both had so much fun not only designing with it but creating with it too, as did our creative friends - take a peek at our video.

Watch our You Tube Video Here
Google Chrome - Peregrination - 'Slow Travel and Discovery' - The Lilypad 2024-10-05 at 2.55.0...png

Hubby is a bit of a train geek and we all now love travelling by train, this particular layout shows some of his daily commute photos and documents his early starts on 'office days', since Covid he has a hybrid set up where he works partly from home and partly from the office.

full

The beautiful place of Warwick in England and it's magnificent castle - this trip was a joint birthday treat for Keaton and I who both share May as our birthday month, we had a day trip to the castle and to celebrate his big double digits '10th' birthday we booked an overnight stay in the Knights Lodges and stayed within the grounds of the castle. A very unique experience indeed!

full

My last page is the striking contrast of the city scape in our local city and the trams

full

Lynn has crafted London Stories and places much much further across the pond

full

full

full

Enjoy 40% off this collection this weekend - even more when you purchase all packs combined into the bundle! Thanks for looking :)

JeanneMN

GrOwing Old is mandatOry grOwing up is OptiOnal
CHEERY O
OMG, Rachel this is so incredible and I LOVE your examples, I really need to sign up for your blog, your videos are so amazing.