Oscraps

Sale and Freebie and New Stuff... Wow!

heathert

She Who Never Sleeps
This month the Oscraps Mini-O colors made me feel rather festive... and hence, 3 packs of FESTIVE BITS: a mini-kit, decorative papers (those were fun to make, and I might make more of these in the future), and brushes.

As it turns out, Oscraps is also hosting a Black Friday through Cyber Monday sale, and my store is 40% off everything (except one collection, which is off more than that). And I made the ad with one of my new Doodled Corners (#2)--it's so fun to play with!!

Finally... I have ANOTHER freebie for you, which you can pick up in the store. Something's in the Air... a lot of holiday excitement, I'd say!!!​

I hope all of you have had a lovely day whether it was filled with turkey or not. Mine wasn't, since I'm a vegetarian, but boy did I have a lot of bourbon-filled, pecan-covered sweet potatoes! *lol*​

Soco

Everything is gorgeous, Heather!!! :love: And what a beautiful freebie! Thank you!!!

I'd love to taste those bourbon-filled, pecan-covered sweet potatoes! That must be delicious!!! I dream of spending a Thanksgiving day at the USA, I love that tradition!

heathert

She Who Never Sleeps
Oh Soco honey, you can come to my house any time and I will fix you a great big Thanksgiving feast!!! ♥♥♥