Oscraps

question re scrapped layouts in the shop

Tamsin

Was just in the shop adding some of Anna's MultiMedia items to my wish list and enjoying the pages created to show them off (in the shop). Really love that feature and often come across pages that I'd love to add to favourites. Is there a way to identify who created those pages? Thanks!

anneofalamo

If you go to the gallery, there are different galleries for each designer...
Here is Anna's
browsing thru that area will cause you to swoon with delight and probably build an even bigger wish list, but all the ladies post their pages there. Some even explain how they created such masterpieces. I am in awe of the talent of the team of artist that work with Anna's designs too!

You can also search in the gallery...here is one I did of MultiMedia.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tamsin

Thank you Anne. My wish list can't get any bigger - it's already miles long LOL

Agree about the wonderful inspiration in Anna's gallery and lots of other wonderful galleries too. All treasure chests! Thank for the tip re looking up multimedia as a search term - hadn't thought of it.

I suppose I could look for a title as well come to think of it. That would narrow it down if the layout wasn't recent.

Appreciate your reply!

Heather Prins

aA Creative Team Member
Yep i get lost in the galleries here. You can find all of the images for Anna's products in the Anna Gallery for sure.

Tamsin

Thanks Heather. I was curious because I came across a layout that must have been quite a bit old. I scrolled and scrolled Anna's gallery and never found it. No big deal or anything though.

BTW Heather - LOVE your multi-photo layouts. I will be looking for your layouts when I start getting serious about scrapping events. Have saved some of your pages to favourites already and am always interested in how you create them.