Oscraps

Question About Gallery

DaleAnn/dcdesigns

I hope this is the right place to ask this. Why are my images suddenly posting one more than one copy? Do I need to delete one? It's kinda stressing me out:twitch:, LOL. I'm sure it's not a big deal, but is there anyway to keep it from doing that?

Thanks in advance,
Dale Ann

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
I think it is because you have uploaded to the spotlight gallery, and added them also to the designer galleries as additional categories.

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
No, that is okay. If you want to upload to 2 or more designer categories that is the way to do it. Upload to designer gallery a and choose additional galleries for designer b, c etc.
The only category you never have to ad in the additional categories is your personal member gallery because that is where it can always be found.

CookingMyLife

Ah, that must be why I have/had two of each image. I had never seen the double info category and I hit submit instead of figuring it out first. I'm glad DaleAnn asked!

ptabbert

Maureen, I thought about your issue as soon as I saw DaleAnn's message! At least there might be an answer that doesn't involve gremlins or a full moon!

Ah, that must be why I have/had two of each image. I had never seen the double info category and I hit submit instead of figuring it out first. I'm glad DaleAnn asked!