Oscraps

PSE2022

Kythe

CHEERY O
Anyone else have PSE2022 and the Artistic Effects not working? That was the main reason I updated. I have sent out feelers to the Adobe community and it seems I am not the only one.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I've been on the fence about getting it, Kythe. I'm still using 2018. Sorry, can't help you. I think Kayla @keepscrappin has it - maybe she can help.

Last edited:

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
Anyone else have PSE2022 and the Artistic Effects not working? That was the main reason I updated. I have sent out feelers to the Adobe community and it seems I am not the only one.
I do have PSE2022 (for my tutorials). I'm not having any trouble at all with the Artistic Effects - this is the Poster Edges effect

tahoe-2008-3.jpg

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
I don't have it...I'm still on 2019 but I just got an email from Adobe advertising 2022 for 40% off. There's going to be a new bunch of unhappy customers if this is truly a widespread problem!

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
I don't have it...I'm still on 2019 but I just got an email from Adobe advertising 2022 for 40% off. There's going to be a new bunch of unhappy customers if this is truly a widespread problem!
As I posted above, it's not a problem for me at all. PSE 2022 has been out for almost a year — that's why it's on sale now.

It looks like there was a problem for some folks reported in July that was fixed with an update Adobe released right after that.

Kythe

CHEERY O
It really annoys me. All I get is a brown rectangle instead of an altered photo with the desired effect. Adobe has not been helpful. My computer has all the updated software and more than enough power.