Oscraps

PS ELEMENTS Users - Paint the Moon Perfecting and Resizing Action Now Available!

paint-the-moon

This action, especially for Elements, resizes your image automatically to the standard gallery size ... but oh so much more. It is non-destructive ... which means it makes a duplicate copy of your image to work with so your original is untouched. Then it flattens the image, resizes it to 600x600 pixels (standard gallery size), sharpens it up and then you can choose to boost the saturation at the end (I added this step because it tends to de-saturate colors when you do a Save for Web). It does all that for you and you end up with a perfect file to simply "Save for Web" for your gallery posts!

You can customize it all you want, or you can just click "OK" or continue all the way through the action and have it do everything for you.

This version works with Elements and includes instructions on how to load it. :) Yay!

I use it every time I save my layouts for galleries and submissions. It's a real time saver!

The before is just a simple flattened image, resized and saved to web ... but look at the difference the action makes! Everyone who has tried this action just loves how great it makes their web photos/layouts look! You spend all that time creating them and want to show them off ... why not do it to their best potential!? :)

PTM_Prev_ResizeDetail-01.jpg