Oscraps

Procrastination - New Kit and Gift for you!

Karen Schulz Designs

Designer
Designer
Hi ladies!

Do you procrastinate at times? I find that I tend to procrastinate when I don't want to do something... and there could be so many different reasons! I think the most common reasons why I procrastinate are because I feel overwhelmed or frustrated with a task, I'm not clear on what needs to be done, or I'm not sure how to accomplish something.

Do you have a story to share? I'd love to hear about it. Perhaps you find yourself procrastinating at times, or maybe you don't relate!

Procrastination is my new Collection, available and on sale now through August 21st! Save 30% on individual products and 50% on the Collection, which is your Best Value. And be sure to collect the GIFT there for you too!

ks-procrastination-kit-600.jpg

ks-procrastination-bundle-600.jpg

ks-procrastinatin-clus-gift-02-pv.jpg

LSlycord

I am a terrible procrastinator...always have been! My husband and I got our masters' degrees at the same time and generally took the same classes. (We were working full time so only going to school part time.) After the first semester, we realized that we didn't both need books (and that tells you how long ago this was because we really needed big, fat books for these classes) because our study habits were so very different. Brian would begin studying the first night after class. I would begin the night before the class met next. LOL And, I have a few more. I'm off to get this kit!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Wonderful collection, Karen!! I'm the same as you - my procrastination grows when I don't want to do something. LOL I must get this kit, too! Thanks for the freebie, too!

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
I procrastinate all the time. That's why I'm barely seeing this awesome collection. Kept telling myself I'd come look at it later. Lol

flowersgal

I think I must be a charter member of this club! I subscribed to your newsletter and used the coupons therein to buy this from your store at a great price. Thank you for the coupons. Now I just need to decide how to use it to make a page.