Oscraps

Problems with Firefox??

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
This is so weird. I cannot get my posts to format correctly when I am using FF. I am all updated, cleared cache etc.
Since the server moves (I think), the O has been acting wonky with my computer. And this seems to be the only site I am having issues with.
I am using IE now, and it seems to be ok.

Anyone else having issues? Or is it just me? LOL

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Oh and the other weird issue I am getting...
when I use the quick reply, I use to be able to hit backspace once and it would bring me back to the page I was at before.
(I usually click on New Posts and then post from that list)

Now for whatever weird reason, I have to hit backspace twice, or go "back" two times to get to the New Posts list. Not a big deal really, except for when I forget, think I didn't post, and then repost and get the duplicate message screen :oops:

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
sometimes when there are odd issues like this it is a "sessions" issue. go in and change your password here in your "user cp" and for some reason that seems to take care of wierd problems. try that and let me know.

petey111

Wow...that's bizarre. The tech support geek in me wants to know if Vicki's suggestion works. =)

queenmychl

I only use FF . . . and I tried it, and it worked with just one button mashing. How long has it been since you rebooted? LOL (mine is not rebooted nearly often enough, hence the question)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
it is so odd- now it seems to be fine. I shut down every night so it wasn't a reboot issue. I cleared my cache while it was happening, and that didn't help either. But now, it seems to be working the way it should.

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
I dont use FF anymore since they did the big 'worldwide' new FF version, it seemed buggy to me and pages crashing constantly. I now use google chrome. BUT, I do believe FF just this week released a new upgrade I dont know if that is buggy?

t_a_l_i

I have no idea, Chris! I use Google Chrome, like Cat, and I really like it. :) Love the way it stores most-visited pages.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
hee hee-- the latest FF does that too- or it could be one of my add-ons... I have lots of those;)
And yes, the O, Google and FB are all up there:)

Bush Girl

I just checked my FF most visited...and of the ten spots available, the O fills 6 of them! And the other 4 spots are filled by Oscraps CT forums - hehehe. Obsessed - moi?!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
LOL Tali and Selena...

and for some reason, my problems are back. I am using the add onto switch to IE for this tab, but I wish I could figure out what does it!