Oscraps

Printing ATC Cards?

mom2triplets04

Is there a trick to print an ATC card? I'm designing it the size of the challenge but when I print it it is printing smaller? Any ideas how to make it actual size?

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
You'll have a lot of waste on your page if you just print out 1 ATC. If you don't care about that, (which I don't) just print to the ACTUAL size and make it a true 2.5 x 3.5. Maybe print out a few on the same page - make sense? I always print mine out on heavier weight cardstock, too.

Somewhere, in my archives, I have a template for printing out a whole page of different ATC's.

mom2triplets04

You'll have a lot of waste on your page if you just print out 1 ATC. If you don't care about that, (which I don't) just print to the ACTUAL size and make it a true 2.5 x 3.5. Maybe print out a few on the same page - make sense? I always print mine out on heavier weight cardstock, too.

Somewhere, in my archives, I have a template for printing out a whole page of different ATC's.
that's a great idea to print out more than one on the page. probably 4 across x 2. 8 total on one page? Did I do my math right?

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Laura @mom2triplets04 we actually printed them out 3 across and 3 down. Here's a link to my Pocket Letter Board on Pinterest. Hope this helps. https://www.pinterest.com/cheryldesn/pocket-letters/

You COULD format them the other way, though. I used to do each individual pocket on the template, then print the whole thing out and cut each ATC. Then I decorated them additionally. They were actually 9 little tiny layouts. LOL

Last edited:

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
@Cherylndesigns do you remember who made the template for the pocket cards? Thanks for sharing your pinterest. I am now following it.
Laura - I think Rikki (don't know her last name) created it. I just got it for you - I'll send it to you. It's so cool because you make each "card" individually. One of the girls just sent it to me again and I need to download it.

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
If anybody else is interested in receiving that Pocket Letter aka ATC Digital Template, just let me know.