Oscraps

Please welcome Daydream Designs to the Oscraps family of designers!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Welcome! New Designer Cathy of Daydream Designs to the Oscraps family of designers!

Daydream-Designs-digital-scrapbook-Grand-opening-sale-30-off.jpg

Please check out her gorgeous designs >> here

SAVE 30% in Daydream Designs shop through September 25, 2022!

A message from Cathy:
Hello! My name is Cathy. I'm a published digital artist and illustrator from the United Kingdom's west coast. I've always had a passion for nature and gardening and particularly love watercolour and botanicals. I also love a little whimsy and often incorporate this into my designs. I have been designing and memory-keeping for many years now and know how important it is to capture and record those special moments in our lives. My mission is to provide beautiful images and products to make your digital pages and memories come to life.

♥
♥
♥

Please join the Cheery O's & Oscraps design team in welcoming Cathy!

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
Welcome to the O, Cathy! Your designs are beautiful and I'm looking forward to scrapping with them. ♥

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
OMG, you have a kit with Amy Brown style FAERIES!!!!!!!
OMG!!! :D

Oh, yeah, I should be polite before I stay yelling. Sorry! ;)
Welcome to Oscraps!

RJMJ

CHEERY O
I LOVE! ♥♥♥ your BEAUTIFUL! DESIGNS!!!...Cathy!!!...WELCOME!!! WELCOME!!! WELCOME!!! #kiss... To our O Family!!!...

cathrineblan

Designer
Designer
Thank you, everyone, for your lovely warm welcome; it is so great to be here. I look so forward to getting to know you all.

Last edited:

Kythe

CHEERY O
You are so welcome here at the O! I look forward to working with your designs and seeing what members create.