Oscraps

Pinterest Netiquette

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Just restarted with Pinterest. Used to have one where I saved recipes, but deleted everything when I had my BIG "I-hate-all-social-media"-attack, and deleted ALL social media.

Anyway - needed a new Pinterest now for my layouts. (And I guess I will start saving recipes again LOL) But my question is - what's the netiquette for digital layouts on Pinterest? Can I start a board and name it i.e. "Digital layouts I want to lift" and just add other peoples layouts? It would really be neat to have a stash of inspiration in case the mojo hits.

What do you think?

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
Just restarted with Pinterest. Used to have one where I saved recipes, but deleted everything when I had my BIG "I-hate-all-social-media"-attack, and deleted ALL social media.

Anyway - needed a new Pinterest now for my layouts. (And I guess I will start saving recipes again LOL) But my question is - what's the netiquette for digital layouts on Pinterest? Can I start a board and name it i.e. "Digital layouts I want to lift" and just add other peoples layouts? It would really be neat to have a stash of inspiration in case the mojo hits.

What do you think?
Welcome back! And YES you absolutely can do that!! I have several of my own along those lines.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
I'm tanteva there as well. Absolutely don't understand that site. Never followed anyone there, just kept to my own boards.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I have one called my Scrap Art and one for scraplift ideas but I don't use that one very often.
I also have a Board for Kits I Want to Buy which is easier for me to use than the Wish List in the Store.