Oscraps

Pick your birthday date add 100 to that number and scrap lift a page in the gallery

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
I thought it would be fun to pick the day of your birthday, mine is the 17th and go back 100 pages in the gallery and scrap lift a page to share here. My birthday number is 17 so I would add 100 to equal 117. I will pick a layout on that page to scrap lift and post it here. Be sure to also include the layout you scrap lifted!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I want to page 117 and picked this gorgeous page by @Cherylndesigns to scrap lift!

Thank you so much for lifting my page, Evelyn. What a great lift! I'll play later on tonight - how fun!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Well, I have picked the LO I'm going to lift. It's Great Adventure by Aimee Harrison. It's on page 108. My birthday date is 8, so I went to page 108.

Here's my lift:

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Well, I have picked the LO I'm going to lift. It's Great Adventure by Aimee Harrison. It's on page 108. My birthday date is 8, so I went to page 108.

Here's my lift:

Cheryl! Your page is simply stunning! I love your beautiful photos and how you blended them. I also love the beautiful elements that you used! So awesome!