Oscraps

Paint the Moon NEW MEGA KIT! Charmes d'antan - On Sale Now!

paint-the-moon

A vintage fairy tale come true! This {HUGE} collection is near and dear to my heart ... a truly unique kit full of whimsy, elegance and antique charm. Rich tones of cream, deep scarlet, light rose and antique gold combine in a fanciful dream. See detailed views on the listing for papers, close ups and layout examples - 20 alternate views for you to peruse!

There are so many elements and papers in this collection that I couldn't fit them all on the preview ... over 300 MB of goodies. This is the biggest collection I've ever created! It is jam packed of goodies for you to go wild with! Everything from antique books and handwritten French letters from the 1600's (perfect for layering!) to vintage tickets, receipts and envelopes - everything has the perfect antique patina to it that you only get from ages passing ... add to that luscious silk ribbons, hand made mixed media arts, distressed stamps, vintage illustrations, antique keys, butterflies and fairy wings, word art, vintage frames, lace wraps, a vintage Czech hair pin, and enough paper doll pieces (hats, dresses, crowns, skirts, limbs) to make your most dreamlike layouts come true! And that only begins to touch the surface of what is included! You can use the ephemera in a number of ways ... for layering and creating a vintage look, for blending into your background, frames, photos, etc., or any other creative way you can dream up! And the papers are lush and with just enough detail and texture to make your page beautiful without being distracting. All the beauty in the vintage pieces combined with the whimsical altered art style pieces is sure to inspire you ... but the kit is also versatile enough to create the most traditional of layouts as well (it could even easily do Valentine's Day)! Make sure to check out all the detailed previews which include some of the layouts created by my Creative Team. They are sure to give you some inspiration!

Everything you'll receive with this collection ... well, you're just going to have to check out the listing because it's TOO LONG to list it all here! :giggle :spin

Okay ... the eye candy now ... :D ...

CharmesPapers.jpg

And my amazing CT's layouts using the kit ... THANK YOU, ladies! :wub

CharmesLOs2.jpg

CharmesLOs1.jpg

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
Annie girl you already know I think this is stunning!! :) Congrats girl it's amazing!!

And for the record ladies YOU ALL NEED IT!!

paint-the-moon

Thank you, girls!!!!! :D

Thanks, girls!! :D

Just wanted to add my new Valentines that would go perfectly with the Charmes d'antan kit for your love and Valentine pages. Add some lovable whimsy to your layouts!

And I'm currently working on an Add On Kit for the Charmes kit that should be out in about a week. More yummy papers and elements and an alpha will be included!

Clickable images. :D

yvonnew

This kit is absolutely stunning. I am making a heritage book - my mil's biography with this kit.. yes this kit is that large that I am able to do a book with it.