Oscraps

Paint the Moon - NEW Feather Butterflies and Photoshop Actions

paint-the-moon

Images are clickable.

Gorgeous, hand painted feather butterflies to float across your pages! Highly detailed and in a myriad of beautiful colors. You get four styles and a total of 37 butterflies PLUS you get a set of Photoshop brushes in .abr format. Included are separate drop shadows to place as you wish and make your butterflies appear to float atop of your page. Be sure to check out the detailed images for a totally different look that can be created with these beauties ... instruction file included! :D

PTM_PreviewButterfliesLookDetail.jpg

Also new in the shop today ... two Dreamy Photoshop Actions! Each one will guide you through the steps to tweak the look so it is exactly right for each photo. Or you can simply click okay through the steps to have it run at default settings ... so simple to get a stunning look!

Regular Version ...

Used in this layout ...

Or the spectacular vintage look with the Dreamy Antique Action ...

SeaShelly

Annie, Your stuff is ALWAYS so great!!!! Love these too!
-----------------------------------------------------------
So does this mean that you actions will or will not work in PSE5?
I would love to get them, but I use PSE5, I can't ever figure out, unless it is specifically stated that it works or dosen't work in PSE5.
Sorry for my ignorance!
abaloneShell

paint-the-moon

First of all, thank you! :D

And second of all, I just pm'd you regarding being my guinea pig for PSE. :) Let me know!

So far they have been only tested in Photoshop CS through CS3. Will keep you update on further testing and update the listings as required.

Annie, Your stuff is ALWAYS so great!!!! Love these too!
-----------------------------------------------------------
So does this mean that you actions will or will not work in PSE5?
I would love to get them, but I use PSE5, I can't ever figure out, unless it is specifically stated that it works or dosen't work in PSE5.
Sorry for my ignorance!
abaloneShell

coincon

I just HAD to pick up these butterflies because we used them when decorating for my daughter's wedding in September!