Oscraps

Paint the Moon Boxed In - SET TWO!!

paint-the-moon

Did you like my Boxed In Set One and now have a desire for more unique ways to box up your goodies? This set includes ovals, circles, rectangles and many different cool handmade paper square boxes. It also includes three bonus paper backs to clip to the back of the boxes if you wish, as well as two wraps to tie them up nice and pretty ... both shadowed and non-shadowed. In fact, everything comes both shadowed and non-shadowed. I've created something for every possible need you may have here!

Want to add some absolutely, drop dead realism to your pages? Add some real depth and showcase your photos and treasured embellishments? Well, these hand made boxes by Paint the Moon are the perfect thing! Packed with both layered PSD and PNG files - with and without backs, complete with shadows that overlay to really make the look realistic as it falls over the top of all your embellishments/photos/papers ... templates to place your photos or papers in the backs of the boxes if you wish ... so many possibilities! These are really unique!

Make sure you view all the wonderful examples in the detailed views. These boxes are all HAND MADE and distressed by me! Many different styles and papers used, so many looks you can shoot for. Set your little trinkets, treasures, photos and papers inside and make everything just pop ... very realistic and lots of depth!

By Catherine:
Dancer-boxes-web.jpg

By Camila:
JofiaDevoe-paper51.jpg

By Joann:
beauty-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

LSlycord

Oh my goodness! I love these. And I haven't had time to use the set I bought last weekend yet. But I may need to get these anyway. Beautiful!

paint-the-moon

Thank you for all the kind words! :D I love doing these ... the shadows are especially challenging! LOL! And I'm working on set three ... lots of shabby wooden boxes and little metal tins. :)