Oscraps

Paint the Moon Boxed In - NOW Available

paint-the-moon

Want to add some absolutely, drop dead realism to your pages? Add some real depth and showcase your photos and treasured embellishments? Well, these hand made boxes are the perfect thing! Packed with both layered PSD and PNG files - with and without backs, complete with shadows that overlay to really make the look realistic as it falls over the top of all your embellishments/photos/papers ... templates to place your photos or papers in the backs of the boxes if you wish ... so many possibilities! These are really unique! :D

These were a special request from one of my CT girls. Make sure you view all the wonderful examples in the detailed views. These boxes are all HAND MADE and distressed by me! Many different styles and papers used, so many looks you can shoot for. Set your little trinkets, treasures, photos and papers inside and make everything just pop ... very realistic and lots of depth!

These are just so much fun to play with! :D You can add not only your photos and papers to the backs if you wish, but fill them up with your treasures, trinkets, baubles, embellishments, objet d'arts, ornaments, souvenirs, and whimsies! :) Wrap them up with bows, use the full page box layout or use just a few individual boxes with goodies in them ... you're going to have so much fun!

Here is another layout by Holly G ...

unlock-your-dreams-web.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
N

NewAdmin

ok... seriously... um... i'm speechless, annie. these are AMAZING!! so very innovative! and LOVE your new avi, btw!!!

Darlene

Of all the boxes I've seen lately... this is the BEST ONE!!!! Way to go Annie... It's going on my shopping list right now!!! Congrats on a absolutely beautiful design....