Oscraps

Paint the Moon and Ah! Designs Collab Sakura Spring

paint-the-moon

Bring on spring with the gorgeous, striking colors of Sakura Spring (Cherry Blossom Spring). It's a time for regrowth and beauty. This kit is full of all things beautiful ... just a touch of the exotic and lots of unique, realistic elements. There is something for everyone in this collection ... you can take your page in just about any direction with the wonderfully rich papers and divine embellishments included. Make sure to check out my blog for inspirational layouts created with this kit (you'll find them in the Pretty Things: Sneaky Peeks section)! :eek:range And if you're signed up for my newsletter, look for a special treat inside! :bunny And if you're not signed up ... go do it now, it's not too late to get the treat!

PaperPV1.jpg

Some mini views of the layouts ...
Sakura-LOs.jpg

jenbalding

i HAD to run and get it!! love it! and in my excitement I forgot to use Annies $2 coupon from her email...but it was worth it anyway :)

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
ahh man, my pain has been eased, this is gorgeous girls, looks like a very versatile kit :)

Cynthia

So good to be back!
Annie, once again you broke my bank!!! Gorgeous, gorgeous kit!! DL'ing as I type, beautiful!! Perfect pairing with Amy!
Oh, and thank you so much for the coupon, yay!!!