Oscraps

Oscraps Monthly Theme: September is Save Your Photos Month

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
September is Save Your Photos Month and we're going to be celebrating all month long.

What is a scrapper without boxes and drives full of physical and digital photos? At Oscraps, we will be giving you tips on how to organize your photos (and some bonus tips on organizing your products too), plus how to back up and sync your photos from your devices so you always have a copy for safekeeping.

We're going to be reaching back in our gallery archives to find some of the best layouts with a photography theme to keep you inspired and give you plenty of ideas on how to turn your photos into works of art.

We've already put hundreds of photography-related products in the Featured Products category but we'll be adding more throughout the month. Be sure to check back often.

There is also a September Bonus! We will be giving away freebies all month long to help embellish your scrapbook pages or art projects.

Everyone at Oscraps is excited to share this theme with you and we hope that you enjoy it as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scrapmemories

Lorraine
such a timely message considering so many disasters here in the US this week. Makes me think I need to take care of those treasures I have sitting in boxes and how devastated I would feel if a storm destroyed them without a backup.