Oscraps

OMGosh - what is your daily average????

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
If you go to 'settings", then "screen time" on your cell phone, it MIGHT surprise you.

My daily average is 9 hours and 12 minutes. Now, before you go judging me - a LOT of that is "used up" with music (which I listen to all day) and the podcasts that I listen to. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Anyone else game enough to share your screen time?????

Last edited:

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
Android has this too. My phone is 1 hr 37 minutes. That does not include podcasts or music when the screen is off. For my iPad the daily avg is 4 hr 2 min. Mostly games.

tanteva

Mistress of Mayhem
Right now my average is 6 hrs & 19 minutes. Most of that is probably me playing Longlife Valley. But I don't think it counts my pod app, cuz it's not listed in the most used apps. I probably listen to pods more than 6 hrs a day.

AK_Tracy

My daily average is down 6% from last week and I am at 3 hours and 16 minutes. most of my usage is in the evening playing games while watching tv. I do this for fun but also to drain the battery so it can charge while I sleep. Last week was 3h44m, 3h58m, end of Aug was 3h 4m. Guess I average 3 1/2 hours a day.

zanthia

CHEERY O
Right now my average is 6 hrs & 19 minutes. Most of that is probably me playing Longlife Valley. But I don't think it counts my pod app, cuz it's not listed in the most used apps. I probably listen to pods more than 6 hrs a day.
playing longleaf valley too - only merge game have stuck with as its so easy to get energy

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Android has this too. My phone is 1 hr 37 minutes. That does not include podcasts or music when the screen is off. For my iPad the daily avg is 4 hr 2 min. Mostly games.
I figured Androids had that too, Cindy. I counted music and podcasts in my total. I need to go back and take those two off.

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
My daily average is down 6% from last week and I am at 3 hours and 16 minutes. most of my usage is in the evening playing games while watching tv. I do this for fun but also to drain the battery so it can charge while I sleep. Last week was 3h44m, 3h58m, end of Aug was 3h 4m. Guess
That's not bad at all, Tracy.

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
I listen to a lot of pod casts, too, Eva.

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
That's not bad at all, Olga. I listen to music and podcasts a lot, so that ramps mine up.

I listen to audiobooks but I guess it's not counted as screen time because the said screen is off...I just checked - my Audible screen time yesterday was 10 min, which is nonsense because between walking the dog and housework it must have been at least a couple of hours.

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
I listen to audiobooks but I guess it's not counted as screen time because the said screen is off...I just checked - my Audible screen time yesterday was 10 min, which is nonsense because between walking the dog and housework it must have been at least a couple of hours.
I don't know how to shut my screen time off, I guess. ALL of the things I do are rolled into my average screen time. I guess I could go in and break it down, but right off the top of my head - Messages and Amazon Music (which is where I get all my podcasts and music) were my two greatest "users".

I need to see if my audio books counts - thanks for that.

mimes1

CHEERY O
Mine says 3 hrs 17 mins, which is down 32% from last week. When I catch myself dooms-scrolling I try to be intentional about putting the phone down. But I listen to music alot, have the GPS on, my bible study, messaging, so If it's those things drumming it up I don't worry about it too much.

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Mine says 3 hrs 17 mins, which is down 32% from last week. When I catch myself dooms-scrolling I try to be intentional about putting the phone down. But I listen to music alot, have the GPS on, my bible study, messaging, so If it's those things drumming it up I don't worry about it too much.
I don't worry about mine, either. 3 hours _ + isn't a lot, though.