Oscraps

October Challenge #7 - Use It All

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
2018-_USE-_IT-_ALL-_CHALLENGE.jpg

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!

Hi everyone and welcome to October's Use It All Challenge.

The main aim of this challenge is use everything in this kit, you may not add any other products to it. You may duplicate items and change colours if you wish, but you need to use everything that is in it.

I created a mini kit with a selection of Maya de Groot products for you all to download and use for your page.
I picked some elements of different kits, recoloured some, and went for an autumn colour palette.
Hope you like it!

MdGroot_Use%20It%20All%20-1000-ecbd8a070a.jpg

My page:

forest-food.jpg

RULES:
- Download and use ALL of the mini kit - you may duplicate and/or recolour any of the items. You may not use any other products on your page, photos area okay and of course you may add some journaling if you wish.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 7 gallery by midnight PST October 31 2021 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
Lovely pages!
Maybe I should have picked another colour for this challenge, more spring? because the weather immediately turned to rainy and stormy this week!

bcgal00

CHEERY O
I used everything at least once and resized, recolored and blended almost everything.