Oscraps

October Challenge 6 # Miscellaneous

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Misc_Header.jpg

Welcome everyone to the October Miscellaneous Challenge!

As you may know, i'm a hobby photographer. My passion is nature photography. And i know there are also many talented photographers among you.
This month i ask to photograph an animal. Last week i went to the veluwe in the Netherlands and i had the opportunity to take pictures in a viewing hut.
I do not know what it's called in English, but that's a cabin made special to observe birds, or in my case a squirrel.

I am looking forward to see your pictures.

My page

AASPN_ArtsyLayeredTemplate223.jpg

Inspiration pages from cheery_O's

From Sandrine

117399527_o.jpg

From Marijke

October_Challenge_6_Miscellaneous.jpg

From Chris

Oct_Misc.jpg

RULES:
Create a page with a animal or more animals
*I want you to keep it simple, just the focus on the photo. You may have something in your archive or create a new photo.
* You must use 80% Oscraps products.
* Your page must be posted in the Challenge 6 Gallery by October 31, 2017 and linked back to this thread.
* You must update the monthly tracking thread to be eligible for your coupon.
* HAVE FUN!!
Save

easyeyes4you

Wish I had had a camera on me last night as I walked a friend to her car in front of my house... the sky was full of large black birds, swarming... We watched them for a couple of minutes, before they settled, into nearby pine trees, perhaps for the night...

easyeyes4you

Well now... Once I got to thinking this one turned out to be incredible easy!!!! Photo was taken by me in May!

Page would have also worked for NBK's challenge of making something POP on the page... Oh well....

felis

Because I made a page for topic that is very important for me I used rabbit photo made by me, but also had to add this mouse pic which is from PETA. Hope it still count for the rules of this challenge.

jodegaard

Veer, you are a terrific photographer as evidenced by your layout! Great challenge! Hope I kept it simple enough :)
O-October_Challenge_6_Miscellaneous.jpg