Oscraps

October Challenge #5 - Art Journaling

RJMJ

CHEERY O
[GALERIE=média, 369452][/GALERIE]View attachment 381077
@DomiD Such a Beautiful!!! Halloween Art Journal page!!! you have created...Love! your mix of colors & blended BG!!!...The cat!! is a Wow!!!...LOL!!!...Witchy/Batty/Catty!!!...Just perfect!!!...Thank You!!! for joining my art journaling challenge this month!!!...#kiss

RJMJ

CHEERY O
I used
  1. Black Cat
  2. Bat
  3. Skeleton or skull
  4. Ghost(s) or Spector
  5. Haunted House

@faerywings WOW! OMG! such an Incredible! spooky,haunted Halloween scene you have create here!!!...o_O...I just love! the dark scene & moodiness!!!...A perfect backdrop to your spooky faces,black cat,eye ball [Love this!!!]...Creepy skeletons & skulls!...And those black ravens always to me,indicate Halloween...The smoke,the paint...The haunted mansion with that creepy face peering out!...Most excellent blending & effect!!!...Simply A Wow!...You nailed this challenge!!!... #clap...Thank You!!! for joining my art journaling challenge this month!!!... #kiss...

RJMJ

CHEERY O
used skeleton, ghost and haunted house and black cat

@mom2triplets04 Wonderful!!!...I just love your little skeleton man standing in the doorway!!!... :)...The clock striking 12!!!...It's Halloween time!!!...Great! messy BG with all your paint & wa stamps!!!...Also love your slightly wonky Halloween house,ghost,black cat,pumpkin & wa!!!...Thank You!!! for joining my art journaling challenge this month!!!...#kiss...

RJMJ

CHEERY O
Fun challenge. Here is my page using Haunted house, Black cat, Skull and Warlock.

@Pia/Pippin WOWZERS!!!!!!!!!!! This is Absolutely!!! Fab!!!...OMG! I Love! ♥♥♥ every detail!!!...from the haunted house,to the black cat,the skull,pumpkins & warlock!!!...Your wonderful! background & cobblestones!!!...Love! the look too!...Looks like a painting style!!!...Just Gorgeous!!!...Thank You!!! for joining my art journaling challenge this month!!!... #kiss3...#kiss...

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Fun challenge!
Iused Black Cats , (more than one)Bat, Ghost(s) (spooky), Witch

Fabulous spooky page Nickel, love the silhouettes of the witch and bats flying across the moon! Super fun page!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Fun, fun, fun, Rhonda! Thanks for hosting. In addition to the pumpkin, I used bats, skulls, a skelton, a spector, a vampire, and a witch.

Yikes, that's a real Halloween type of photo Susan, love it!!! Also really like how you have used all the other spooky elements in your fantastic page!