All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!
Hi scrappers! Melissa here with your Seasonal challenge for October.
While I love spring, I do not like the hay-fever inducing pollen and the red nose that goes along with it. And even though I love the explosion of purple jacaranda flowers that colour the streets from mid-October to December, I dislike the millions of tiny leaves and twigs that blow down from the tree and get in everywhere on my car and on the driveway.
The point of my rant is to introduce your challenge: Scrap a layout about your least favourite part of the current season in your part of the world. You do not need to use any photos on your layout, but you must have some journaling.
Here's my layout:
Looking forward to seeing how you are inspired by this challenge.
- Scrap about your least favourite part of the current season.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 4 gallery by midnight PST October 31st 2021 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.