Oscraps

October Challenge #2 - Double Scraplift

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
1663761513802.png

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules
for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you! :)

October is here. That means the weather will be exactly the same for me as it was last month. lol Hot! Hot! Hot! The good news is that I will also be celebrating my birthday later this month. So to start of my birthday month, I am hosting the Double Scraplift Challenge.

We're gonna try doing something a little different this month. Below are four layouts from very talented scrap artists. I want you to choose any two of the layouts to lift and create a single page. Remember, lifting a layout doesn't mean you have to duplicate the page. You can lift colors, themes, composition, types of elements used, style, etc. What you lift is up to you. When you post, please include which two pages you lifted and what you lifted from each layout.

Here are the four layouts.

Whimsical Paris from @zlemon.

UnYOUsual from @tanteva.

vrd-julychallenge from @Amandajk.

Monte Vista NWR from @isDK.

If you need some ideas on how to combine. You could choose to do a two page spread like the Monte Vista page but in colors like the vrd-challenge page. Perhaps you like the single blended photo like Whimsical Paris but you add pops of color with paint like UnYOUsual. Another idea would be an art journal page like Tanteva but in the colors of Amanda's page. Wherever the inspiration takes you works as long as we can tell you lifted the two pages.

Here is my page. I chose to lift the large blended photo and painted background from Amandajk and the colors from Tanteva.

SeekingPeace.jpg

I can't wait to see what y'all create.

RULES:
- Lift any two of the four pages above to create a single layout.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- - Your page must be posted in the Challenge 2 gallery by midnight PST October 31 2022 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

Amandajk

Beautiful page example, I'm touched that you used one of my layouts. It took me a minute to realize it, LOL. This should be a fun challenge!

zlemon

Christy
Fabulous challenge. Used isDK and Tanteva's art for inspiration. Thanks for hosting,

gillie343

I live in a Victorian Industrial town in Lancashire UK, the images are from some of the carved stonework on the buildings around the town.

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
Y'all have just totally rocked this challenge! The pages are all amazing! So much talent.

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
Thank you to everyone who participated in October! I loved seeing all of your creations!