All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!
Hi everyone. How can it be October already? It is time for another Artsy/Multi Media challenge! My favorite challenge because we get to play with a variety of painterly mediums like: brushes, paint splats, overlays, textures, painterly styles, gesso.
This month we will focus on texture. Gesso is a great texture element to add to your pages. You can also get texture from paint splats as well. Your page should include some texture on it. My page is full of texture from Anna Aspens. I used masks, gesso and overlays for this layout as well as a cluster and added some elements and word art.
I used Anna Aspens Specific ArtPlay Swell, Artsy_TransfersSwell, MultiMedia Shells no 2
- This month is all about texture, please add some to your layout using gesso, paint splats, textured overlays etc.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 2 gallery by midnight PST Oct 31 2021 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.
Last edited by a moderator: