Oscraps

October 2018 52 Inspirations Challenge

bcgal00

CHEERY O
i-sNfXCp7.jpg

Hi everyone. Welcome to the October 52 Inspirations Challenge. This month the inspiration you will use in your page design is "blue, blew or blow". Please use 52 Inspirations products in your layout but you may combine with other Oscraps designer products.

Maybe your page design will be inspired by blue sky, blue water (as in the photos for my sample page) or feeling blue. Or maybe your page will be inspired by the wind that blew the leaves off the trees, or someone blowing out candles at a party. There are many different ways to interpret this design prompt and I can't wait to see what you do with it!

52 Inspirations is released every week and may be purchased separately (like a mini kit) or as a subscription for the year (more economical), where each week you can download the new release (or any of the other previous weeks of your subscription).

Here's my sample page of Taz playing in the blue water.
waterplay-L.jpg

Create a layout using 100% Oscraps products, using at least some 52 Inspirations products and design your page inspired by the inspiration prompt "blue, blew or blow".

RULES:
  • Post your layout in the 52 Inspirations gallery.
  • Post your layout in this thread, linking back to the gallery layout.
  • Layouts must be completed and posted by 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, October 31, 2018. All participants will be entered into a draw and one participant will be chosen to receive a $7.50 coupon to the Vicki Stegall Designs store.

Last edited by a moderator:

bcgal00

CHEERY O
I love seeing both of these beautiful bird pages. Makes me want to create a bird page now too :)

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Thank you all for playing along this month. The winner for October is.....

nightshadow

Congrats, Elaine....please check your message inbox.

Hope to see you all in the November challenge!