Oscraps

November Challenge #6 - Border

ClaireG

CHEERY O
2021-BORDER-WEB.jpg

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!

Hi Claire here,

Can you believe it is November already?!

Borders are one of my fave scrapping methods and this was the first challenge I ever hosted back in May.

This time keeping it nice and simple, I would like to see you create a border that has at least 2 word arts connected to it.

Here is my example -
Oscraps_Nov22_chall_border_ClaireG_A-long-time-ago.jpg

I used kits by Maya De Groot - Brocante and Aurora.

RULES:
- Create a border on one side ONLY of layout eg, top, bottom, left, or right. Use at least 2 word arts that are connected to your border.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 6 gallery by midnight PST 30th November 2022 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

ClaireG

CHEERY O
Gorgeous borders so far ladies, I am off to leave love directly on your pages, thanks for playing x

ClaireG

CHEERY O
More amazing borders!! You are blowing me away with your creativity. I have left love on your posts x