Oscraps

November Challenge #2 - Color Palette

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
The blues are a really nice touch.

That is a lot of mushrooms... and definitely in an eye-catching color. Like the page design and the use of the brown paper - like the earth they grow in. Thanks for joining the challenge.

RJMJ

CHEERY O
I Love! the Color Palette!...I'm a Big fan Of Turquoise!...And mixed with the other Fall Colors!...It makes for A Nice! fresh! mix of Color for November!...Thank You! @BrightEyes for hosting this challenge!...

My Page : Wild November : I had a lot of creative! fun!...Exploring the Face/s Of "Wild & Free" :

Last edited:

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
I Love! the Color Palette!...I'm a Big fan Of Turquoise!...And mixed with the other Fall Colors!...It makes for A Nice! fresh! mix of Color for November!...Thank You! @BrightEyes for hosting this challenge!...

My Page : Wild November : I had a lot of creative! fun!...Exploring the Face/s Of "Wild & Free" :

Oh... I love this... such a creative page. And yes, I love those colors, too. Thanks for sharing you page with us.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
One from me Kay, thanks for the colourful challenge!

Trudy, I also like the walking away photo... and a great Calendar page. Like the colorful paint flowing from the top of the page under the photo and down under the days to the bottom of the page. Thanks so much for joining the challenge.