All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!
Welcome to the November Color Challenge.
This is Kay aka Bright Eyes - I will be your host for this challenge.
November is the middle month of fall in the northern hemisphere.
I chose this color palette with the rust, orange, tan plus
it has a couple of turquoise blues that are not typically thought of as fall colors:
Create a page using at least 3 of the colors from the color palette.
Variations of shades of the colors shown are okay to use.
You may use other colors but the most should be from the color palette.
My layout using the colors from the palette
Note: the rust red I used is a deeper shade of rust (1) than shown in the palette.
I used both light and dark turquoise blues plus the tan. The orange is in the photos.
I used Whispers of Autumn by Palvinkia Designs
I look forward to seeing your layouts.
-Create a page using at least 3 of the colors from the color palette.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 2 gallery by midnight PST 30 NOVEMBER 2021 and linked back to this thread
- (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.