All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!
Hi, Sharon here and welcome to Challenge #7 for November-the Word Art Challenge. Did you know that every month the O has theme. The November theme is family. I made a word art for this challenge in two different styles, you can use whichever one you want.
This word art should be the main focus of your challenge. You may recolor as you wish, but please leave the word art intact. This does not have to be a "family gathering" layout. You can use one photo of your family or individual ones. You family does not have to be your immediate family, but who ever you consider your family. Pets and friends may also be part of your family. If you have any questions, please message me at @scrapinmom.
My kit was Brave which is an O'Scraps Colab this year. The template is the best for this challenge. Just saying.
The WA was made from Constantia Regular and Angel Heart Regular.
- You may use either or both of the the word arts.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 7 gallery by midnight PST 30 November 2021 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.
Last edited by a moderator: