All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this
challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!
Welcome to the November Storybook/Fantasy Challenge
I am Esther and I will be your hostess for this challenge. For this challenge we are going to create our own storybook/fantasy layout. You can choose to go full on fantasy or you can create your own storybook type of layout. When you approach this challenge, think of the type of storybooks your like or your scrapbooking style and let the guide your layout. Remember, storybook can be stick figures and fantasy can be flying pigs. This challenge is a blank canvas to let your creativity flow. The only requirement that I have for this challenge is to let Autumn or Winter influence the layout. It doesn't have to be obvious Autumn or Winter theme, but these seasons must influence your design. Keep in mind that influence doesn't mean it has to be an Autumn or Winter them specifically. An example for for Autumn influence could be using a squirrel. A scarf could be used for Autumn or Winter. When you post your layout in the thread, please include a comment indicating what influenced your layout (see below for my layout as an example).
I love vintage winter layouts, so here is my layout
I used the following designs for my layout:
Winter Past Kit by Lynne Anzelc
Greeting Cards Papers 1 by Regina Falango
Winter Woodland Kit by On a Whimsical Adventure
Have fun and I look forward to seeing your pages! If you have any questions, please drop them in the comments below and if you don't mind, tag me (@mywisecrafts) so that I'm alerted to your comment.
- Complete a storybook/fantasy layout that is influenced by Autumn or Winter & when posting, include a comment indicating what you used as an influence.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 1 gallery by midnight PST November 30, 2021 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.