Oscraps

No, I am not organized .... and sometimes I love it!

Jeannette

CHEERY O
I went to old photo's tonight. I have my photo's sorted on months, but I don't have a clue what kind of photo's are in a certain month. In the past I've done three 365 projects. A photo a day, two layouts per week, for a whole year. So I have lots of photo's and lots of random photo's.
Tonight I spent a few hours looking through them and wow ..... it made me happy :banana:. So many surprises. I was like O my gosh, did they really do that :wow2:. O no, did I really take a picture of that instead of telling them not to do the thingthey were doing :eek3:.
Each month I was looking at was so full of fun surprises, so full of joy and misschief, so full of pride. O my gosh, I am such a lucky woman, such a lucky mom to have such beautiful and amazing children. And no, I'm not prejudice at all :dancing6:.

And even though I sometimes not like myself for being so unorganized ..... right now I am just so happy about it!

Any other ladies around here not being organized ... please share it with us!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
I am totally not organized when it comes to my photos!! I have years worth on my iPhone and keep procrastinating about getting them transferred to a folder on my computer. I have no idea what photos I actually have and spend way too much time going through them to try to figure out what to use for my layouts! Perhaps this will be the year I actually get them organized :hahano:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
If I didn't have Google Photos and Flickr Pro, I wouldn't be as organized as I am. Since about 2008, every picture I take (from my phone) or upload (from my camera) automatically backs up to both of these places. Flickr Pro isn't free anymore unless you have 1,000 pictures or less - I have over 40,000. I also pay a small monthly fee for Google Photos extra storage and so far haven't run out of space. If I know the year I'm looking for, it's so easy to find photos. If I know the year, and don't know the month, it's super-fast and easy to find. I do my "photo hunting" on my computer so it's much easier.

Jeannette

CHEERY O
I am totally not organized when it comes to my photos!! I have years worth on my iPhone and keep procrastinating about getting them transferred to a folder on my computer. I have no idea what photos I actually have and spend way too much time going through them to try to figure out what to use for my layouts! Perhaps this will be the year I actually get them organized :hahano:
I get what you mean. I've told myself to start organizing so often.... doens't happen :giggle4:

Jeannette

CHEERY O
If I didn't have Google Photos and Flickr Pro, I wouldn't be as organized as I am. Since about 2008, every picture I take (from my phone) or upload (from my camera) automatically backs up to both of these places. Flickr Pro isn't free anymore unless you have 1,000 pictures or less - I have over 40,000. I also pay a small monthly fee for Google Photos extra storage and so far haven't run out of space. If I know the year I'm looking for, it's so easy to find photos. If I know the year, and don't know the month, it's super-fast and easy to find. I do my "photo hunting" on my computer so it's much easier.
Omg Cheryll, over 40,000???? That would drive me completely nuts :bouncing:. Good for you tho to use Flickr and Google Photo's. Maybe I should give that a try too!