Oscraps

newbie from ky

I am a sahm of two wonderful teenagers, DS is 15 and DD is 13.. I started Paper Scrapping in August of 2007 because I wanted to keep all of DS’s Football memories for him, once I got started I was hooked. I bought everything in sight!I done my first Real Digi Layout in May of 2008 And I was instantly addicted. I’ve Told myself Many times that I need to choose one or the other, but have come to face the fact that I am Biscrapual and that’s ok. Lol. I mostly scrap my DD because she will pose for me on a whim. DS on the other I have to fight him for a pic though he is getting better about it. If I beg! I am a Lab Tech by trade but recently left my job to be at home with my kids for awhile. DH and I have Been together for over 18 years now, I did marry the boy from next door. We have two German Shepherds, Pooch and Black Jack, bella our house puppy and a rotten tomcat named Patches. I turely enjoy all forms of scrapping paper, digital, and Hybrid. I am a memberof three design teams, Kreations for Kami(digital), ScrapHabit Designs (hybrid), and Amy Teets Designs (digital/Hydrid), and have also had the honnor of being the guest CT Member for Sept. 2008 at A Cherry On Top.

Merkee

Hi Scrapprincess! It's easy to get hooked on digi. lol Sounds like you are a busy lady. I also married the boy next door, 20 years ago. :)

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
Oh its ok to come out as a biscrapper, we are all the same in this community LOL Seriously, welcome to the big O you will love it here :)