Oscraps

New TaylorMade Quick Page Series

N

NewAdmin

Do you LOVE the look of the simplistic "white space" layout? Do you struggle with placement of elements or layering them just right? Or do you simply want a super quick way to make a beautiful layout? Well this is the Quick Page Series for you!

I have teamed up with one of my Creative Team Members, Therese Rydstrom to bring you "A Scrapper's Canvas" Quick Pages. For those of you who know Therese's work, you know that it is absolutely astounding what she can do with blank space and a few layered elements. Well now, using all TaylorMade products, she is turning those amazing layouts of hers into Quick Pages! They will be sold exclusively in the TaylorMade Shop at Oscraps and we just released the first 3 yesterday!! You can use them as is, or add your favorite embellishments to dress them up. Either way, you can't go wrong with these!!!

]

LSlycord

Oh my goodness!!! You know that I've got to have these! Stunning!! What a great combo...you & Therese!

snappy2003

Oh my! I always notice her layouts in the galleries...have lots of them in my favorites :). Great work gals!!!