Oscraps

New member from Indianapolis.

Kathy McD

Hi everybody! I am new to the board, although I have been a customer of Oscraps for a few years. I’ve been retired from Human Resources for about 5 years now, and am starting the trek to digi scrapping. Looking forward to becoming inspired by all your talent.

Last edited:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi everybody! I am new to the board, although I have been a customer of Oscraps for a few years. I’be been retired from Human Resources for about 5 years now, and am starting the trek to digi scrapping. Looking forward to becoming inspired by all your talent.
Hello and welcome! I am looking forward to seeing your work in the gallery.

If you need any help getting around the forums, be sure to shout out and someone will be happy help :D

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Hi Kathy and welcome hOme tO Oscraps! Join in on the challenges and the chatter and have fun! We are all nice and some of us a bit crazy. :D

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Welcome, Kathy! Glad to have you here at the O. Looking forward to getting to know you better!

Kythe

CHEERY O
Nah we are just a group of friendly scrappers that are here to help those new to the world of digi or not. We take great joy in helping members grow their skills.