Oscraps

New kit: Sinterklaas (Saint-Nicolas, Nikolaus)

Kim DS

While the rest of the world is slowly getting ready for Christmas, the people in The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and some other countries are eagerly awaiting the arrival of Sinterklaas on the 5th and 6th of December. This holy man and his helpers arrive on a steam boat from Spain to bring candy and presents to the children. They walk the roofs at night and crawl into the chimneys to bring the gifts. The children have all placed their shoes next to the fireplace with a little treat for the horse of Sinterklaas, and in the morning they find their shoe filled with sweets and cookies.
With this kit everybody who celebrates this tradition will now be able to scrap those precious memories!

Kit includes:

11 papers: 4 patterned, 4 solids, 1 nightscene, 1 musicpaper in two versions
1 cookie alpha (capital letters)
1 tied bag of Zwarte Piet
1 open bag with presents
1 ball
1 bear
1 open book
1 12 inch border
candy (with and without shadow)
2 patterned circles
3 chocolate coins
2 frames
1 rolled up letter
1 curled paper (with and without shadow)
2 black pete's (or Zwarte Pieten or Pères Fouettard, or Knecht Ruprechts)
1 saint
3 different presents
2 curled/folded ribbons (with and without shadow)
2 shoes with carrot and letter
1 staf
2 stitched swirls
2 swirls
1 train
2 verlanglijstjes with and without shadow
wordcards in Dutch, French and German

S4H/S4O friendly

The Sinterklaas cookie alpha is also available seperately:

Here is a page I made with it. For more inspirational pages, check out the products additional previews in the store!

page-sint_web.jpg

danenan

KIM!!!!!! Een echte Sinterklaaskit!!!! Fantastisch!!!!
Sorry for shouting but i am just sooooooo excited!!! I am jumping up and down here at work, my coworkers think i am going crazy LOL

LSlycord

Just a note here...this kit is gorgeous...even if you don't have SinterKlaas! Plenty of fab stuff (including that alpha) to make this a good Christmas kit as well!

mrstoa

mrstoa
this is a fantastic kit - love the cookie alpha, the teddy, all the elements you've created.
I can visualise Christmas looking at your kit!
Wonderful

vivie

Beautiful!!! We've lived the last 3 years in Holland and this will be perfect for my Sinterklas photos with my girls!!! Thanks for making it!!!