Oscraps

New Happy Album and a chance to WIN IT!!!!

elizzylee

Holy moly. I am so so so SO happy to finally be able to make this post! (you don't want to know how long this quick page album took me, lol!)

Here it is......

paisleelarkalbumprv600uj2.jpg

paisleelarkalbumprvsampul0.jpg

To see the entire album, please visit my blog

Oh, and here's another reason to visit my blog:
I'M HOSTING A CONTEST AND THE WINNER WILL GET THIS ALBUM FOR FREE!!!
Go to my blog for details. Contest ends on Mar 26th so pay me a visit SOON.

Don't want to wait for the contest? It's on sale now for an introductory price of $9.99. After March 31st you can purchase it at the regular price of $15

SueCummings

Defined + Designed
Designer
This is fantabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm in love! I went to the blog and fell in love
with the whole book...every page is better than
the next!
Great contest and great intro price!!!

xoxoxo
SUe

Last edited by a moderator:
N

NewAdmin

ummmm.... yeah.... i've already downloaded it, scrapped it, "shutterfly'd" it, and ordered it!!! all since last night!!! this thing is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joannebrisebois

Designer
I gotta tell ya ladies, I downloaded it yesterday and finished SIX LAYOUTS (**happy dance**)! That is a total record for me, I can barely get ONE layout done a week! I am SO IN LOVE with this album, I totally recommend it! It really is awesome Liz! :)

kaytebug

This book is awesome.....

It takes all of the "I should do this" and lets you actually "do it."

Look, if Amanda could put it together is a night, and shutterfly it....so can I ....

Off to "covet" the book....

N

NewAdmin

This book is awesome.....

It takes all of the "I should do this" and lets you actually "do it."

Look, if Amanda could put it together is a night, and shutterfly it....so can I ....

Off to "covet" the book....

yes you can, girl!!!!! it was seriously the easiest thing i've done lately!!! i ordered 4 of them for various birthdays in april... they should be here any day now... i'll pop back in when i get them and let you all know how they turned out!!! wooooo-hhoooo!